Last Updated on
Top 5 Best Pet Stain Cleaner and Odor Removers Reviewed
Price on Amazon
Your pet might be the adorable angel that brings a warm ray of happiness to your home. However, from time to time pets may turn your favorite couch, sofa or carpet into an untimely place for relieving themselves. Some folks are lucky enough to have well-trained pets that know where and when to answer calls of nature. However, even then, pets can end up staining various items in your home. Sometimes the smell of your pet might also be so overwhelming that it turns into an offensive odor. The best pet stain and odor removers will take care of such problems.
Cleaning after your pet involves getting rid of the stains and unwanted smells caused by your pet. Accomplishing this is often one of the most perplexing challenges that any homeowner has to deal with when they get their first pet. Removing pet stains and odors is also necessary when you first move into a new home where pet smells, and stains are prevalent.
We all agree that adorable as they might be, pets do turn into messy little devils at times. However, when this happens, do not get rid of your four-legged buddy. Simply find a way of getting rid of the mess. We have therefore curated five of the most powerful cleaning solutions that will clean and obliterate unsightly pet stains and odors.
Let’s say that the smell in your home has gone beyond the regular musk of your dog. Maybe kitty cat has left a huge stain on your brand-new carpet. What you need is a solution that will remove the odor and clean off the stain without affecting your family, furniture or the pet.
Some pet owners erroneously believe that if they do not clean up, the smells and stains will break down and fade away on their own. While part of this misconception may hold some water, the natural breakdown process may take a very long time. This is why you need to go for an excellent commercial stain and odor remover
Top Stain and Odor Eliminators
1. Pet Stain & Odor Miracle - Enzyme Cleaner for Dog and Cat Urine, Feces, Vomit, Drool - Editor's Choice for Stain Remover
- Its enzymatic cleaning action completely removes all manner of pet stains and odor
- It has a multi-surface cleaning formula that will clean almost everything
- Its natural enzyme formula is safe for use in homes where there are children, pets, and sensitive individuals
- It does not stain surfaces when it breaks down
- Some individuals may find that it is too scented
- It is not the cheapest pet stain and odor remover
- The enzymatic bacteria in this stain and odor removal is guaranteed to get rid of most pet stains and odors
- It can be used on most surfaces at home including pet sleeping areas
- It is gentle and safe for use at home around pets and children
- It can be used at any time when one needs to get rid of gross stains and annoying pet odors
- Some users have found the scent of the stain and odor remover to be too strong
- In addition to freshing a room up, the scent is also soothing and relaxing
- It is a natural extract from orange peels. It’s nontoxic and hence safe for family use
- It is a strong commercial-grade odor repellant
- Works indoors as well as outdoors
- Some people find the orange scent to be overwhelming and unpleasant
- Scotchguard protection. This cleaner is unique in that after cleaning; it also creates a protective layer that locks in odor within the fabric thereby stopping it from spreading.
- Being more affordable than most other premium stain and odor removers
- It is highly concentrated making it very effective in removing stains and killing odors
- It is safe for use in a family home since it is free of dangerous components such as heavy metals and optical brighteners
- Since it is very concentrated, one must dilute it adequately. Failing to do so may lead to damages on the items being cleaning
- It is principally meant for use on rugs and carpets. Its effectiveness is significantly reduced on hard surfaces.
- Universality. It can be used on numerous item such as floors, carpets, pet living spaces, furniture, etc.
- Dual action against stains and odor. It is guaranteed to eliminate stains and odors from birds, dogs, cats and other small pets
- It is all natural. Its main active components are natural enzymes, isopropyl alcohol, and water
- It can work on multiple surfaces and items at home and within a pet’s living area
- Its odor-control and dual-action elements are effective in preventing re-soiling and staining after cleaning
- Excellent in removing old pet stains that are set-in
- Some users do not like nature’s magic’s citrus scent
Benefits of Using Commercial Pet Stain and Odor Removers
- They do an excellent cleaning job that leaves your home looking beautiful and smelling fresh
- They help in disease and parasite control by killing germs and parasites that may have been brought in by the pet or pet waste and urine
- They reduce the risk of allergy outbreaks among people who might be allergic to your pet
What to Look for In A Commercial Pet Stain and Odor Remover
- Go for solutions that work fast.
- The remover must be safe for use in the home around pets and children.
- Stain removers that double up as odor removers are most preferable. These not only remove tough pet stains but also leave a pleasant smell in the room.
- Get cleaning agents that work on a variety of things such as pet beddings, carpets, sofa, travel crates, etc.
As long as you’ve got any one of the stain and odor removers in today’s review, you can rest assured that neither stains nor odors will ruin your home. When used correctly, these cleaning agents work on a molecular level resulting in maximum break down of stains and odors without any damage to furniture, carpet or fabric upholstery
We, however, single out Sunny & Honey Pet Stain and Odor Remover as the best odor and stain remover for various reasons.
- It eliminates odors completely and introduces a fresh fragrance when used. There’s zero chance that your pet will pick up leftover odors when you use this cleaner
- It offers a reliable solution to remove stains even if they are old, already set in or just newly-formed. Users applauded its stain remover capabilities with most users saying that its enzymatic clearing action will cause stains to dissolve right before your eyes.
- It works on almost every item in your home. It will clean carpets, pillows, beddings, pet living areas, sofas, etc.
- It works instantly and will get rid of pesky stains and odors without any need for extensive, deep scrubbing.
- It is a family-friendly cleaning solution. It will cause no harm to your family including kids and pets.